How to upgrade card details?
How do I update my payment details used for my subscription?
All our customer payment details are stored securely with our payment handlers Paypal or Stripe. We do not handle card details directly. Depending on whether you took out your subscription through Paypal or Credit card, here are the instructions for updating your payment details.
Payment by Credit Card
Automatic card updates
Saved payment method details can continue to work even if the physical card has been replaced by the issuing bank. Our card payment handler (Stripe) automatically attempts to update saved card details whenever you receive a new card (e.g., replacing an expired card or one that was reported lost or stolen). This allows you to continue using our service without interruption.
Automatic card updates require card issuers to participate with the network and provide this information. It is widely supported in the United States, allowing Stripe to automatically update most American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards issued there. International support varies from country to country. It is not possible to identify which cards can be automatically updated.
If you think you do need to update your card details manually please email us and we can instruct you on how to do this.
Payment by Paypal
- Go to www.paypal.co.uk and log in to your account.
- Click ‘Profile’ near the top of the page.
- Click ‘My money.’
- Click ‘Update’ beside ‘Debit and credit cards'.
- Click ‘Edit’ next to the card you want to change.
- Update your information.
- Enter your card security code.
- Click ‘Save.’
Here's another method of updating your Paypal card details for a specific subscription you may have in place:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the 'Settings' icon at the top of the page.
- Click Payments.
- Under 'Manage Upcoming Payments', click Pre-approved Payments.
- Use the filter to select the seller whose agreement you want to display (Songbay).
- Display the funding source to update it.
- Confirm your request.